Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Why My Digital Presence| About Me


           I came up with this blogsite to develop and act on one of my dreams, which is to write freely on topics I like most as well within the realm of my competence. Honestly, I am so certain that thru this portal my dreams will be realized: to write and to become successful Digital Entrepreneur.

           My dream to write has now a productive and realistic implication due to the presence of Blogspot, a free domain and the Internet in general.    In addition, I am optimistic in full gear of my mindset that my dream to write can be achieved without difficulty.


           My recent interests in the realm of Information Technology, my education on Marketing & Economics to include my law degree will all vital factors in attaining my dream. My experienced in the arena of Para-Legal works contributed immensely in sharing of legal input/opinions and legal research to my friends online.

            I am humbled to inform that I have served-worked in the Intelligence Service of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines which reason I can give-share information relating to personal security and protection. Well, exactly this blog, a combination of fields of endeavor.

            I engrossed myself on the statement of Stephen Richards Covey “begin with an end in mind”. So then, my focal point is the fact to share to others what I know within my own fields of interest.

           The content of this blog may therefore vary from Legal Research, Personal safety and Security, to money talks, and IT matters relating to Online Entrepreneurship, all be shared upon in this gateway to financial liberty.

           In my passionate desire to share information of value endowed with significance unto the very lives of my fellow Nitizen. Hence, I have to crack up my wits and to busy my mind on my free time. As mentioned in Proverbs 19:15, "Slothfulness casts into a deep sleep, and an idle person will suffer hunger." Thus, I hope to be intelligently productive, and share production with you.

           In fine, just want to announce that it's easy to create a blog in Blogger.com also to include an income machine using your blog and social media such as Facebook, tweeter and other similar internet tools.

           As I said owning an e-Library of eBooks among others topics ranging from personal finance to health and wellness to “how to, tips and subject of human interest. There are around 2,100+ eBooks, Videos, Images that would rack your world and gain significant knowledge. On top of line is the prospect with an optimistic game plan to develop new concept of income stream within the comfort of your home. This new paradigm of generating passive income in tune with trend and fashion of 21st Century.

           Your gadget and so with your family can now be of full utilization by a kind of concept relating to generating passive income. Humbly, I will share this to you, Put this link in your browser     

  “If youlight a lamp for someone else it will also brighten your path.” ~Buddha

           Life is a long journey. The road is never ending. You may feel tired sometimes. I suggest to rest for a while but don't STOP to go on through your journey. Never give up and don't be afraid to fail. Even the brightest stars faced failure before they reach success.

          Do you easily give up?

         I can remember sometime last year, my online friend had the occasioned to tell me that our life is like a movie that we create our own story. Don't compare yourself to others that they're SHINING than you are. Let go of your insecurities. Be contented for what you have, focus what you CAN and motivate yourself to reach your goals.

      In trekking towards the journey of success, inherent therein to encounter anger and failure.


      But with the readings I have had through my eLibraray wherein I have the liberty of choice on what topic necessary and needed on my situation, there and then, the eBooks of Supreme Wealth Alliance comforted and so guided me on my Journey to Liberty

       On my final words, it is necessary to have a mentor, who can be there always in  the event you need someone to inquire and/or  unload your queries.

       For Your Success!

       Jay M. Tan---Your Investment Success Starts Here

1 comment: