Sunday, March 30, 2014

How Manny Viloria Works

My interview with a person who is passionate of helping others to succeed. Among contents of the interview touches on the Significant Personal Circumstances, and also will get to know how the interviewee Execute his/her day to day digital existence differently.  

In conjunction with this digital activity, I am elated and elevated to share with you my interview with a person whose tagline “invest yourself first otherwise other will invest in you”~~ Mr. Manny Villoria. 

As per guidance shared by no less than Louie Sison of www.louiesison.com who spearheaded the blog challenge as to significant and relevant process in getting an interview with blog owner. 

However, in my case it was a casual online chat whereupon my respondent answered without any hassle in my part. 

Why is that so? With all due respect, Manny Viloria was instrumental in my two blogs, he was the one who baptized the same to be known as Jay Tan's Finance Hub...with gratefulness of his tutorial on How to Make a Blog, hence, I am empowered to manifest my desire to share tidings.

The interview proper...


Profile Name: Manny Viloria 

City & Country: Quezon City, Philippines 

Work/Gig: Manager, Manufacturing Company 

Working Computer: Intel Pentium Clone 

Mobile Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3 Nokia E63 

How I Work 

Favorite quote to start the day: Thank You, God, for keeping me happy, healthy, wealthy, safe, strong, and alive. 

What is your philosophy towards work? 

Write it down, measure it, and make sure it creates value for others. 

What application/tools/software that you can’t work without? 

Pen, paper notebooks, paper planner. Email, web browser (Firefox and Chrome). MS Office and Notepad text editor. 

What is your “must use” To-do list manager? 

Paper planner, PostIt Notes, and (sometimes) Wunderlist (desktop and mobile app). 

What do you listen to while you’re working? 

96.3 Easy Rock, dzBB 594, 92.3 News FM 

How does your work station look like?



How do you ensure maximum productivity during your working hours? 

Focused work for 90 minutes, with a 15-minute break between 90-minute work periods. I also use a lot of templates (text, scripts, and image templates). I speak with people and listen to their lesson-filled stories. 

What are you currently reading: Books/blogs/ebooks? 

The Abundance Formula of Bo Sanchez, and The Game of Life ebook. 

What do you do to relieve the stress of work? 

I chat with my kids and listen to their stories. 

What is the best advice you’ve ever received? 

Here's the best advice I've received: When in doubt, B. (sounds like: When in doubt, be.) In other cases, "When in doubt, C." 

How can we connect with you: 

Facebook:http://facebook.com/mannyviloria

Blog: www.viloria.net 

<End of Interview>

Well, I am excited to tell you that I love to hear those people answer the same questions:

1. Herald Cantre Bebis

2. Jay Dela Pena

3. Nene Manatad

All the best with endless possibilities...ExecuteDifferently! 

Jay Maghuyop Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment